Customer Service / Terms & Conditions
- Shipping & Delivery
- Delivery options available for UK:
||FREE with orders over £50, otherwise only £2.99
- Delivery options available for Europe and Rest of the World:
- Orders are despatched either via Royal Mail or UPS/DHL/FedEx depending on weight or value of the basket. All Standard delivery orders are sent via an untracked service. Express delivery options are sent recorded, so a signature may be required. All orders are shipped from our headquarters in the UK. You will therefore be responsible for any import duties which may be applied to orders shipped outside the EU.
- Privacy & Security
Gents's Stuff is a trading name of OpTaNe Limited ("us", "we", or "our"), and operates https://gentsstuff.co.uk/ (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
- Returns & Refunds
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an order with Gent's Stuff. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it to us within 21 days, with the despatch note, having taken reasonable care of it and in an unused state complete with packaging and all components, and we will refund you the price you paid for that product (excluding P&P).
Refunds will be made directly to the method of payment used to place the original order within 21 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
You will only have to pay for the return postage of the products.
Certain products and services are excluded from this returns policy, including food/perishable items, personalised products or those made to order. These items cannot be returned for a refund unless faulty. Products excluded such as these are clearly marked on the product information page.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please email email@example.com to start up the return process. We may allocate you with a Returns Code which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
- Faulty Products
- We try to select and package the products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the product to us within 21 days of receipt.
In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs. You will be responsible for the returned Products until they reach us.
This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Gent's Stuff has signed up with Sage Pay Secure Payment Gateway. Sage Pay is a Level 1 service provider.
All transaction information passed between Gent's Stuff and Sage Pay’s systems is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent from Sage Pay are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely assured that nothing you pass to Gent's Stuff's servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
Once on Sage Pay's systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards used by, among others, the US Government. The encryption keys are held on state-of-the-art, tamper proof systems in the same family as those used to secure VeriSign's Global Root certificate, making them all but impossible to extract. The data Sage Pay holds is extremely secure and we are regularly audited by the financial authorities to ensure it remains so.
- Viewing Orders & Updating Account Information
- Just login into your account, and from your My Account Dashboard you have the ability to view a snapshot of your recent account activity and update your account information.